Bundle Up in Softness with Minky Couture Blankets!

1. Ah, minky. Is there anything better, really? Love the bright colors, too.

2. I love these blankets and can’t get enough! We have so many!

3. Aly Mashrah says:

Those blankets are so adorable! And they look super soft too.

4. Cara says:

I love using minky on blankets! Your blankets are so cute!

Those are great. Very cute.

6. very nice, i love Minky it’s so soft!

7. IT is so cute! Great baby gift! I will share!

8. I have never heard of these blankets but they are ADORABLE! I am entering the giveaway and keeping it for myself ! 😉

9. Wendy says:

i love curling up with a soft and cozy blanket. I live in New England, too and its been awful. In my house, the pups will steal a blanket, to!

10. M<y little man sleeps with his Minky Couture every night!

11. Amber says:

I have one of these and I love it, it is the perfect size for my tween girl and after a mountain of washes, it is still just as fluffy and soft as day one.

12. Jessica says:

I just love the little elephants. So cute!

13. Michelle F. says:

I love their prints. Would love one for my daughter.

14. Jennifer B says:

These are adorable! My kids would love one of these!

15. Those are so cute and I love the name! I want one for myself!

16. those blankets look beautiful!

17. These would make amazing shower gifts! They seem so comfy and cozy!

18. lisa jones says:

These Are Just Adorable!!

19. Leelo R says:

This blanket looks so cute!

20. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

We all love snuggling in our blankets. This looks so soft and warm!

21. I’ not sure there’s anything more cuddly than a minky! They’re happiness!

22. brett says:

I just love minky. How did we live without it?

23. Trisha says:

I’ve heard of Minky Couture before and I’m in love with a lot of their patterns! I totally want the “monster” size so I can throw it over my daughter and I at bed time or maybe even we’re just hanging out on the couch!

24. These are so cute! I love the pic of your cuddle bug.

25. Tracie says:

Her blanket is SO cute!!

I love a good throw blanket, and am hardly ever without one when I’m watching tv, reading a book, or spending time on the computer.

It is great that they allow you to customize them. I think I know what everyone in my family is getting for Christmas this year.

26. That is the cutest blanket ever!! My SIL just had a baby girl, so I think I might order her a blanket for the baby!

27. Mary says:

I really like that you can get the different sizes and customize it. I know with the little ones blankets can get too big and they end up not using it.