Peanut Buttery Butterfinger Bars! #recipe
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Everyone has their favorite candy bars. I gravitate towards the ones that I can enjoy simply by themselves or that I can throw into a recipe! The Nestle Butterfinger Bites are a new favorite at my house! These bite size delicacies are perfect when you need just a handful or if you incorporate them into your favorite desert.
The kids and I made Peanut Buttery Butterfinger Bars this weekend for a special treat. These easy to make rice cereal treats are great for letting the kids help in the kitchen. With only a few ingredients and zero baking time, we had a delicious treat in minutes!
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tblsp butter or margarine
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups toasted rice cereal
- 28 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat marshmallows and butter in large saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until marshmallows are melted; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until combined. Stir in cereal and chopped Butterfinger Bites until coated. Spread into prepared pan. Cool completely; cut into bars. Enjoy