Fighting Forty with La Beaute Pure Vitamin C Serum!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
labeautepure vitamin c

This is a big year for me. January 10th brought me the Fabulous Forty. After literally decades of enjoying healthy skin, I’ve noticed that my aloof attitude towards taking care of my skin is starting to have consequences.

The harmful effects of the sun (with a few years of absolutely no sunscreen…think teenagers), the fine lines and wrinkles that have crept up with the heartbreaks and joys of starting and raising a family, and my general ignorance regarding a healthy skincare regimen has begun to take a toll. Looking in the mirror, I notice sunspots and discolored areas (especially on my forehead) and the crowsfeet have certainly landed.

I was definitely in need of a natural product that would effectively diminish some of those telltale signs of aging. But, where to start? There are a bazillion skin care products out there making all sorts of claims and promises. I’m was looking for an easy to use application process, something that would help rejuvenate and refresh my skin and that was made with botanical ingredients that are safe. La Beaute Pure Vitamin C Serum offers just that and it’s effective!

I recently received a 1oz bottle of La Beaute Pure Vitamin C serum to review and am thrilled to have found a product that seems to really be working! I’ve only been using it (daily) for the last 5 days. I can tell already that is improving the radiance of my skin and seems to be reducing the appearance of the sunspots on my forehead. I love the fresh, tightening feeling right after applying it too.

vitamin c serum

Vitamin C serum is a natural homeopathic option that is much safer than chemical peels or other surgical options and is much more effective than taking Vitamin C orally. The quality of the plant based ingredients in La Beaute Pure Vitamin C serum and their paraben, chemical, and fragrance free formula allows me to rest assured that I have the best product for my needs. Reasonably priced at $27.99 per bottle,  this Organic Vitamin C Serum *PLUS the ebook Anti-Aging Naturally is available for purchase on Amazon.

I will continue using La Beaute Pure Vitamin C serum as part of my newly adopted skincare ritual and look forward to seeing even more benefits! If your skin is reflecting some of the inevitable aging signs in the mirror, I would highly recommend checking out La Beaute Pure Vitamin C serum!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1. Virginia says:

Nice! I should definitely give this Vitamin C serum a try! Looks like an awesome product!

2. brianna says:

I just turned 35, but 40 is not THAT far away. I have never heard of la beaute pure vitamin c serum. I might need to get this to add to my non-beauty routine.

3. This vitamin c is wonderful. I’ve been using this serum alternating with other products for a couple of years. I’m happy to see others using it as well.

4. andrea says:

well…i’m already well past 50… 🙂 – great thing is, it’s never too late to improve ourselves – including our skin! 🙂

5. It seems as though everyone is talking again about the benefits if C on our skin. I will have to try a serum like this one!

6. Lisa says:

I’m going to have to try this!

7. sounds great, love that its citrus!

8. I had no idea such a product existed. It sounds super interesting.

9. brett says:

vitamin c does SO MUCH good for our bodies!

10. I’ve never heard of Vitamin C Serum, I’ll need to look into this.

11. Danielle says:

I think this would be divine. Vitamin C facial products are tops on my list of favorites, I have a Vitamin C microderm scrub that I use a couple of times a week, and it does wonders!

12. katherine says:

I bet my mom would love to try this out!

13. I can see why a serum would really be moisturizing and have a positive effect!

14. Brittnei says:

I’m all about using natural products on my body and face. This looks like it could really be a winner. Thanks for sharing with us.

15. Amy Desrosiers says:

I have never tried vitamin c serums but I am not opposed to it! In fact I prefer all natural products to chemical laden ones.

I have age spots and this may help!

17. trisha says:

I actually just ordered some diff serums and oils. I am hearing so much recently!

18. Rebekah says:

I have sunspots on my forehead too that could use some diminishing. I have heard the benefits of a vitamin c serum, but haven’t tried one yet. I need to try this.

19. Angela says:

Since turning 40, I have had to spend a lot more time and money caring for my skin. This sounds like something to try.

20. Pam says:

I had heard that Vitamin C was good for your skin, but I didn’t know the full benefits. I would definitely try this product.

21. I have tried vitamin C oil before and it was wonderful!
    I’m slowly getting better at tempering to take off my makeup at night and moisturizer.
    I’m teaching my girls young.
    I want then to look amazing at 40!

22. erica says:

I’m not quite 40,but I’m always looking for ways to reduce fine lines around my eyes. thanks.

23. Jennifer B says:

I am going to have to try this out because I keep hearing how good this is for your skin!

24. This looks like a great product- thanks for sharing!

25. Wow, I had no ideas of all the benefits of Vitamin C!

26. I just turned 40 on 12/31, so I know EXACTLY how you feel, lol! 😉 I’m definitely going to check this out!