Ring in the New Year with Organized Coupons!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
coupon portfolio

Another year is coming to a close and it’s that time when we all look back and see if we’ve accomplished those well-intentioned 2013 resolutions. Did you keep to your gym schedule? Did you stick to your money-saving budget? Did you put last year’s resolutions into action?

While I’ve got the best of intentions, I admit I’m not always good on follow through. One resoultion I’ve stuck to this year and am so glad I did…is saving money. The world of couponing can be overwhelming and confusing. When I started clipping and printing coupons, I quickly realized I needed a system. Not being able to get a great deal on products that my family uses just because I couldn’t find that little slip of paper when I needed it drove me nuts. I just couldn’t rationalize paying full price for something when I knew I could have saved money…if I could just find that coupon!

ultrapro4

Now I have a great, user-friendly system in place and I don’t have to worry about searching through piles of inserts or envelopes of clipped coupons. UltraPro offers the perfect organizing solution with their 2″ 3-ring Coupon Organizer Albums, and 4-pocket or 9-pocket Coupon Organizer Portfolios! And, they come in 5 different cute designs for you to choose!

Depending on your needs, these binders allow for easy and absolute organization. Filled with heavy duty Ultra Pro Clear Coupon Pages for you to insert clipped coupons, each of these binders also comes with a handy Coupon Terminology Sheet. Not sure what “Blinkies” are? Curious about all those couponing acronyms like “ECB” and “SS”? This couponing term cheatsheet covers all the lingo!

If you are considering your options on how to save money and couponing seems like a great place to start, don’t get overwhelmed and give up. Get yourself started for success with UltraPro products. The minimal investment of a good quality coupon binder will make a huge difference…especially when you realize the savings couponing can offer!

disclaimer

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1. I find couponing overwhelming. Finding a system and getting organized sounds like the solution, I might give it a try this year. Thanks for the great tips.

2. I need to start using coupons again. And that means keeping the oganzied

3. A good coupon binder is essential for great couponing! You have to be organized…and cute!

4. Oh my goodness! I love these and am definitely going to have to get one! I have needed a way to organize my coupons!

5. Sheila says:

the covers of that coupon organizer are really pretty. if i collect coupons i would want one of this

6. I usually save my coupons in a ziplock bag. Bad idea! It so frustrating and difficult when you are at the register and the lines are long. I will try this method. Thank you so much for sharing.

7. Eileen says:

Terrific idea. I just keep mine in a wooden box and it gets so cluttered and unorganized that I miss out on the discounts. This would really be a big help. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

8. katherine says:

This is actually really helpful. I never knew about this. I’ll have to check it out! I need to coupon more!

9. Coralie says:

I use a couponizer and I love it – but this would be great also if you just wanted to have a little more room.
    Thanks for the great review!

10. Lexie Lane says:

I never thought of having a calculator in a coupon binder. Wow! Being organized is definitely hard. Good post!

11. Shannon says:

I have a coin purse and I keep them all in there 🙂 I also have another one for gift cards.

12. I just started using coupons and put them all in separate envelopes with the categories on them. It doesn’t work! I need one of these!

13. Renae C. says:

I haven’t done coupons in several months and I really need to get back into it. I was saving SO much money!

14. I took a long break from using coupons and am just getting back into it. I love the looks of your organizers, they would make it easy to take them with you to the store.

15. WOW ! You get so much with this. I want the coupon cheat sheet of terms. I like how you said to not get overwhelmed and give up by staying organized. SO TRUE!

16. I totally need this to get my coupons organized. They are a total mess right now.

17. candy says:

getting organized is on my to do list for next year. i am so not organized.

18. Now thats what you call organized, I really love this idea, thank you

19. great way to organize the coupon!!! Love it
    Looks very nice!!!

20. Ave says:

I would love to do some couponing. But sadly, it’s no so common here in Spain.

21. I do use coupon specially in buying domain, but this one looks interesting, thank for sharing this

22. I’ve never used coupons all my life; I guess if I really want to save money than I should.

23. What a great, helpful system. Looks super easy to use AND stylish!