Keep Your Baby’s Butt Free of Diaper Rash with Baby Butz Cream!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
baby butz logo

Your baby’s butt is possibly the cutest and softest rear end out there. There’s nothing more adorable then a set of barenaked baby buns. But, being clad in a disposable or cloth diaper 24/7 makes it hard to out-maneuver the misery of diaper rash. While I’m an avid believer in airing out baby’s britches, it often leads to accidents.

There are plenty of diaper rash creams, ointments, and other baby butt protecting formulas to choose from, but if you are looking for a 100% natural and safe alternative, you’ll love Baby Butz Cream!  You’ll feel better about not lathering your baby’s butt in alcohol-laced, chemically created cream. With no parabens and gluten-free, Baby Butz Cream will not only effectively treat but also prevent diaper rash on that cute little bottom!

This safe diaper rash cream only contains natural ingredients and ones that I recognize. With zinc oxide to help heal that brand new baby skin, lanolin to help retain moisture, petrolatum to add moisture resistance to the cream, and starch for a filler, I can feel good about what I’m putting on baby’s bottom and not worry about unknown ingredients and potential side effects of other brands.

baby butz cream

I found Baby Butz Cream to be a thick, fragrance-free cream that covered the affected area easily and stayed put. It stayed on baby’s bottom and didn’t smear all over her diaper. It really did provide a protective layer against wetness. After just two applications, I noticed the red, irritated area on her bottom was gone…before it burst into a full fledge rash! Nothing makes me more crazy than thinking I’ve stopped an oncoming diaper rash with cream or ointment only to have it gradually get worse until it’s really uncomfortable for baby. Baby Butz Cream did the trick! One more rash was completely avoided!

Something else to consider about Baby Butz Cream is that it’s being used in hospital Neonatal units on Preemies. Doctors, nurses, and pharmacists are recommending it and handing out samples to new moms and dads. If you are looking for an effective way to battle diaper rash and even prevent break outs, than protect your baby’s bottom with Baby Butz Cream!

disclaimer

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1. Lexie Lane says:

Diaper rash is so painly for babies, I’m sure. I always try to change diapers as much as possible to avoid them. This is good to know!

2. katherine says:

This looks so perfect for new parents to have!

3. Mommy2Jam says:

This is also great for the toddler who is potty training! Thank you so much for sharing, I wish I knew about this when my toddler was just a wee lad! 🙂

4. Vonnie says:

Love the name! Have to share this product with my daughter, who’s having her 1st child in January.

5. Thanks for sharing. My second child would get horrible diaper rashes and I was always trying new products to keep it under control.

6. brett says:

haven’t yet tried this- although we’re mostly past diaper rashes- BUT i still keep it around because you just never know…had to put some on my 6 year old’s bum this week. and i’m almost out. i may try it

7. LOL funny name! I have never heard of this before, thank you for sharing. Good to know when my baby gets a rash.

8. Karla Campos says:

I think the name is some funny but definitely tells you what the cream is for, I will let my sister know she has a baby thanks for the recommendation : )

9. Just bought some of this for my cousin! Great stuff!

10. I love the name!! HA HA – It is so sad when babies get raw and inflamed skin in their diaper area so a good cream is a MUST have for parents!

That is so handy for little ones!

12. Debi says:

My daughter skin was so sensitive she always got horrible rashes. This would have been great.

13. Eileen says:

Would definitely recommend this to friends who have small children. Mine are all grown now. I miss the “baby” years. Wish my daughter would decide to marry her boyfriend and start a family. I am eager to hold a grandchild in my arms. 🙂

14. Ave says:

My daughter has a bad rash sometimes. Have to ckeck out this cream!

15. Liisi Carr says:

This sounds great. My second child had horrible diaper rashes up to the point when he finally was potty trained out of pull ups at age four. We’ve tried everything, and found some that worked, but only temporarily.

16. Diane says:

Thankfully, my kids are beyond diapers. this looks like a great product though!

17. This would be helpful for my future babies(Still waiting to have one), thanks for sharing

18. Thanks for sharing.. my sis was looking for a butt cream but wasn’t sure which one is better.. will pass on your website to her