Keep the chemicals out of your food with the Ozeri Stainless Steel Earth Pan! #review

I’m the chef at my house 98% of the time. And, I’m the dishwasher 100% of the time. These two sometimes thankless jobs make me very aware of the cookware I use.
Cooking for a family of 6, I look for pots and pans that do the job well and that don’t take an overnight soak and serious elbow grease to clean. I try to make my kitchen duties as painless as possible.
That being said, I’m thrilled with my latest addition to my cookware inventory! The Ozeri Stainless Steel Earth Pan features an ultra-safe non-stick coating that is 100% FREE of PFOA, a synthetic chemical also known as Perfluorooctanoic Acid.  Again, my theory that “if you can’t pronounce it, you shouldn’t consume it”, seems accurate.
 I can shop for GMO Free and natural foods, but if I cook them in harmful chemicals, what’s the point?  I don’t worry about releasing hazardous chemicals into the air or our food while using my Ozeri pan!  And, the durable, scratch resistant surface allows for even cooking whether you are flipping pancakes or frying chicken!
We love omelets because you can fill them with any veggies or meats as you prefer. And, everyone has their own favorite fillings at my house. The Ozeri 10″ pan works great and lets me serve a perfect looking (and yummy tasting) omelet! And, clean up? Even though the Ozeri pan is dishwasher safe, a simple dip and wipe in warm, soapy water does the trick! No soaking. No relentless scrubbing. I really am loving this pan!
You can find the Ozeri Stainless Steel Earth Pan on Amazon for under $40.00 which is a great price for a quality pan that will last…and that’s not polluting your family’s food! Give the gift of safer food with an Ozeri pan this holiday! I know it’s on my gift-giving list!

1. Sarit says:

I just got a pan like that. I’m going to make this omelet for my kids tomorrow.

2. I have an Ozeri pan like this. It feels great that I am cooking healthier meals for my family.

3. Alanna says:

I use stainless steel and have tried to convince my mom (a long time lover of non-stick pans) to make the switch. She thinks that stainless steel is too difficult to clean. I do not think so, even if it does…my family’s health is worth it!

• SavingCmnCents says:

For such a long time, non-stick or Teflon type pans were the thing to use…it’s hard to make changes sometimes, but the amazing quality and health benefits of (and how easy it is to clean) Ozeri pans makes it so worth it!

4. Michelle T says:

That omelette made me hungry. I think I might make that tomorrow for breakfast. By the way… if you have older kids you should give them the chore of cleaning the dishes so you can have a break. 🙂

• SavingCmnCents says:

I love omelettes…they are so much easier to make then they seem! lol And, you are so right…they are getting to the age to be able to do the dishes all by themselves! lol

5. paula schuck says:

The omelette looks outrageously good. I am hungry now. I would like a pan like this for all the omelettes we make here. Even my daughter makes them now but this pan would be mine alone.

6. I need a pan like this but it’s a brand I’m not familiar with. Thanks for this, will look further into it.

7. Felicia says:

I’ve never heard of this brand. Thanks for sharing with us. Very interested in this and considering purchasing.

8. andrea says:

i love the idea of this pan. I’ve been trying to change the way I eat and cook – this may be a good step for me in the right direction 😀

1. November 13, 2015

[…] have reviewed other Ozeri products including the Ozeri Stainless Steel Earth Pan and the Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan and I’m always impressed with the quality of their […]

2. January 7, 2016

[…] might recognize the Ozeri brand from the kitchen with their Green Earth pans and wok cookware. I love the Ozeri commitment to quality and safety and after reviewing them, only […]