Make Bedtime Fun with KinderGlo Night Lights!

Got a little one that likes the reassurance of a well-lit bedroom at night? You can turn off the overhead light or lamp and still keep them in bed with KinderGlo portable night lights!
Available in 8 different adorable characters from a Hippo, Owl, Bear, Angel, to a Quarter Moon, Elephant, and two different dinosaurs, these night lights are completely portable and independently lit (not to mention rechargeable)!
After charging the night light for about 30 minutes, we were able to use our Hippo KinderGlo night light for well over 10 hours! I love that there are no cords attached to this night light and that it is made from a soft, durable material (BPA and lead FREE) that doesn’t get warm to the touch.

My girls (ages 2, 6, and 9) love that this night light can be set to one color continuously or set to fade in a variety of bright colors! Their only complaint? That we only have one of these coveted night lights! The girls have to take turns taking it to bed! Usually Lu’s big sisters let her have it though. I’m thinking this is a perfect gift for each of them under the tree at Christmas! It’s priced right at only $24.95 each!

Pin It

1. nightowl says:

My nephew has a night light that he has to have on He also likes his favorite cd playing. He would love this!
    winit6@hotmail.com

2. Sheralle D. says:

My son has a favorite pillow thats just a small travel pillow that we bought because he loves pillows but is still small.

3. Patricia Gordon says:

My girls each have 2 blankets that have to be put on the soft blanket and then the small fringe blanket, pattern side up. Night light is a must!

4. My granddaughter must have her blankie.

5. Anonymous says:

My boys have a blankie & stuffed animal and I turn the dimmer on their ceiling light to shine enough to see the room (I put in new bulbs quite often). Marci V

6. my 5 year old has to have his stuffed puppy and at least 1 (out of 4) of his pillow pets. My daughter has a little blankie that she can't fall asleep without it over her head…she's 5 months old

7. Anonymous says:

Mine is her stuffed animal and blanket

8. marcia g says:

myson sleep with memory blanket every night and greif blanket. also has several night lights.

9. Karen says:

My youngest son has a bear called Grammy bear,he was she is named that because she was made from their grandmothers clothes after she passed away..A very good friend of the family made her so that my kids could always have their grammy with them..So my son WILL NOT go to bed ever without his grammybear…

10. Erin says:

Both need stuffed animals and a night light

11. Must have sleep partner would be Jammy. A white and brown stuffed teddy bear!

12. My kids would love to have one of this portable night light. My daughter sleeps with her stuff animals and called it baby. and my son sleeps with his favortie blanket. These are their sleeping partner

13. Fluffy blanket and his bear

14. My 4 year old has to have her blanket every night. She calls it her safe blanket that keeps the bad things away.

15. Prayers with both mom and dad, then a nightlight and blankets tucked in tight!

16. Melissa says:

My kids would love one of these. I think they are cute.

17. Levizmom says:

My son has to have books, so this would be perfect for him. He can read with this! 🙂

18. Emilie C says:

I don't have a child, this would be for my niece. Thank you

19. Laura Miller says:

My baby has a blankie that she can't live without!!!

krazed79@yahoo.com

20. my daughter has to have her monkeys and a night light

21. Hope Chamberlain says:

My daughter requires the dog, a bunch of blankets/pillows and the door closed

22. Mary Jo Mudd says:

When my Granddaughter stays the night, she has to sleep with her stuffed pig lol She loves that thing

23. chris says:

my son still has a night light and his blanket! He always complains he can't see the light – this would be perfect!

24. Anonymous says:

the special blanket,,Cheryl Crain

25. Lynee Kelley says:

My son likes to have the bathroom light on but he does have his favorite pillow. (he just won't let us tell anyone lol) My daughter has her favorite stuffed animal (Mr. Pigs) and a night light. She'd love this 🙂

26. Rochel S says:

I have to read my son a book and then he goes to sleep with his blankie and the door must be wide open to let in the light!

27. spartan895 says:

My 3 year old grandson MUST have his curious george! he has had it since was an infanr and has to twist the tag as he falls alsleep…awe….

28. Lauraya Duarte says:

All three of my children were attached to their blankies

29. mscoffee77 says:

Their favorite stuffed animals:-)

30. Anonymous says:

Mine is her favorite blanket and any stuffed animal – she likes to take turns with them to show "love" to all of them. ha ha ha

31. I'm a mother to be so I can't really comment, but I know stuffed animals were my comfort as a child so maybe they will be our little one's as well 🙂

32. MissMannah says:

She has to have her silky pink blanket.

33. Shanna B says:

my little boy must sleep with his build-a-bear brown puppy nmed…chocolate moo!

34. Laura says:

My daughter has to have her stuffed purple dolphin

35. My daughter has to have her blanket and her baby doll.

36. Myrna says:

My daughter and her cat.

37. Jan Lee says:

My great niece has to have a certain blanket with her to nap or go to bed 🙂